||[Sep. 2nd, 2006|04:35 pm]
Geeky for YOU!
|||||We Are Scientists - Callbacks||]|
Age: Nearly 20
Status: Very Single
1. Why do you consider yourself a geek?
In High School I was your 'classic geek', y'know, big glasses, daft fringe, did homework on the day I got it etc. Now I'm a uni student I enjoy reading Medieval Literature and I spend far too much time on the webternet.
2. What type of geeky things have you done?
Today I created my second LJ (this one) cos I'd rather strangers read what I thought rather than the people I know. They judge too much.
3. What geeky activities do you participate in?
I go to far too many gigs, I've got myself into debt with it. Love 80's music, and emo though I don't like admitting it! And in pubs I'm 'that girl' who choses songs on the jukebox that make everyone else groan.
4. What geeky ‘traits’ do you have?
I say stupid things constantly, whitter about nothing much in particular and I have mild OCD. I say 'lol' too much even though I hate it, and I'm insecure to the max! (Lol, and I tell people about it, go figure.)
5. Add one more thing about yourself that makes you geekish:
I've watched all 3 Lord of the Rings films consecutively about 20 times now.
Favorites: (1-5 answers for each, please)
-Video games (either consol or computer):
1. Monkey Island (specially 3)
2. Theme Hospital
3. Banjo Kazooie (only console game I've ever managed to complete by myself!)
4. Sonic the Hedgehog
5. Civilization (old school!)
1. LOTR Trilogy
2. Scream Trilogy
3. Nightmare Before Christmas
4. Donnie Darko
5. Mystery Men
2. The Faint
4. My Chemical Romance
5. Ok Go
Sorry, know absolutely nothing about cars! Beetles are groovy though.
1. Black Books
3. Desperate Housewives
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. Bridget Jones: The edge of Reason
3. LOTR Trilogy
4. A Chaste Maid in Cheapside
5. Finding Cassie Crazy
And just for fun; anything else you want to add to sway us a little more?
Right now, I'm sat eating chocolate in my jammies at 4.45pm